|Mini Quiches for Days!|
Make-Ahead Mini Quiches
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 24 Kalamata olives, halved and pitted
- 12 pieces of marinated artichoke hearts, sliced in half
2. Spray 2 muffin tins with cooking spray (like Pam).
3. Place one won ton wrapper into each cup.
4. In medium bowl, combine eggs and milk and beat with whisk to combine.
5. Divide the egg and milk mixture between all 24 cups, about an ounce-and-a-half per cup.
6. Divide the cheeses between all 24 cups. It's about one large pinch of mozzarella per cup and one small pinch of Parmesan cheese per cup.
7. Place two halves of Kalamata olives and one small piece of marinated artichoke hearts in each cup.
8. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, taking care not to overcook. Quiches will be puffy and kind of wet when you take them out. They'll fall, and when you reheat them to eat them each day, you'll finish cooking them.
9. Allow to cool in the muffin tins. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until you're ready for heating and eating.
Makes about 12 servings, if you eat 2 at a time. That's breakfast for 2 people for 6 days. You can go out to brunch on the 7th day.